Submit a Leading Practice
To be recognized as a Leading Practice, the practice must be:
- Innovative and creative
- Client- or family-centred
- Able to demonstrate intended results
- Adaptable by other organizations
Your submission will be reviewed by HSO and an external committee. You will be notified within approximately six to eight weeks as to the outcome of the review.
Recognizing innovation and creativity
If your submission is recognized as a Leading Practices, you will:
- Receive a certificate acknowledging the Leading Practice
- Have opportunities to profile the Leading Practice in HSO webinars
If your practice is considered Commendable, rather than Leading, it will also be added to the Leading Practices Database.
We’re looking for Leading Practices Peer Reviewers!
Join a community of English and French quality improvement professionals who share a commitment to quality improvement.