Public Reviews bring important voices into the standards development process and play a key role in ensuring our standards meet clients’ needs.
Public Reviews typically last 60 days. During this time, the following groups are invited to provide their input by reviewing the standards and answering a short questionnaire:
- people who have used services relating to the standards,
- those who have an interest in the standards,
- and service providers or others that have expertise in this area.
Help shape the future of health care. If you belong to one of these groups, we invite you to participate in one of the reviews listed below.
Current Public Reviews
- Academic Health Centres and Clinical Research Standard, February 6th, 2018 – April 6, 2018
- Communication in Minority Language Situations Standard, February 6th, 2018 – April 6th, 2018
Past Public Reviews
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities Services Standard, March 30th, 2017 – May 29th, 2017
- Child Welfare Services Standard, February 6, 2017 – April 7, 2017