Notices of Intent
HSO’s world-class standards are co-created through our rigourous standard development process. We are committed to being open and transparent throughout the standard development process to ensure we are listening to all voices to link data, decisions and practices to better health.
Once our Technical Committees members have been confirmed and the project proposal is finalized, HSO will post a Notice of Intent for any new standard, new edition, adoption, revision, reaffirmation, or withdrawal for 15 days. We encourage comments and feedback from interested stakeholders and patients.
Current Notices of Intent
- Academic Health Centers and Clinical Research
- Communications in Official Minority Language Situations
- Community-Based Mental Health Services and Support
- Home Care Services
- Medication Management
- Medication Management for Community-Based Organizations
- Mental Health Services and Supports
- Palliative and End-of-Life Care
- Primary Health Care
- Substance Abuse and Problem Gambling
- Integrated Health Services